In today’s saturated markets, the business that stands out is the one that “wins the race.” It is said that 40 percent of sales occur after the 1st or 2nd follow-up, and it’s important to have unique tactics for proper lead generation.
If you’re looking for a different and beneficial way to promote your business, investing in Video Brochures is a great idea. A custom Video Brochure is a digital representation of a company and its brand, presented on a small LCD screen.
In this article, you’ll discover several ways Video Brochures allow your company to win over your leads. Consider including the following elements to your custom Video Brochure:
- A Personal Touch: Adding a personal touch to your brochure will have a huge impact. This is how you stand out amongst your competitors. It can be anything related to your brand, such as a simple “thank you” from the owner of your company, or an inside look at your products or services – something that is unique and not shown anywhere else.
- Testimonials: As most understand, testimonials are one of the best marketing weapons! Incorporate one to show credibility and to make an impact. People often rely on others’ experiences with products and services to determine their next steps, so be sure to include one or a few. They’re also a very eye-catching element.
- Brand/Product Showcase: It seems like a no-brainer, but really focus on how you showcase your brand and products. What information should you provide to your potential customers that may lead them to convert? Present your products or services in an exciting way that will take the market by storm! No longer leave anything up to your customer’s imaginations; tell them directly in a Video Brochure.
- A Strong Message: Video Brochures are ideal selling tools, but your selling ratio depends on you use them. You need to strategically plan out the message to capture attention and provide the key information. The right message can bring a lot of sales for you.
- Training Tool: Another use for Video Brochures is to properly train your employees, which inadvertently aids in branding your company, products, and services. You can deliver an affordable Video Brochure that houses the various training resources and send it to your remote employees. This is a nice alternative to bringing everyone to a central, physical location which can get costly.
Now that you’ve seen a few ways video brochures improve your branding efforts, why not take the next step. Contact us today to schedule a call!